cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

dddbleu
Adept I

No JOKE now, Do a list AMD

I'm old enough to remember programming in Basic 2.1 I've builded computer since that far away...Now that times are so exciting as a DIYPC everything is unavailable, and worst, there is no communication between the industry and the custumer. I'm pissed. Since when do the industry can leave all his custumers in the dark? Low stock? Then explain How I could  buy all these parts on ebay? 1000 if needed. When do company like AMD will start to respect us? The paying ones, the ones who pays full retail price? Are we wrong to choose your Brand? Would it be so complicated to offer some PCU in here? Within US? The real custumers? I have a complete system in boxes... it is still in boxes because I was dumb enough to buy a B550 motherboard. So almost 2 1/2 month later...I still don't have a CPU...So the boxes are picking dust!! Expansive dust. You can claim it's covid, it's the rain, it's even a snowstorm.....BUT SCALPERS HAVE PLENTY...IIt could be so easy for you to things differently...t's the first time in 30 years that I'm that pissed. Consider that, at this moment, pissed as I am, It might really be the last time I'm building an AMD system. And to get an old school like me getting pissed at you isn't a good sign, the young ones they are not as attach to a brand as we are...or should I say were? I'll keep trying to get that PCU for an other week...after that...if I can't get one, I will sell that brand new motherboard for cheap and go INTEL, curiously THEY have STOCK...It would be my first build with an Intel in over a decade...I might like it and never be back...Who knows right? Sorry guys is there is many wrongly type words!!! I speak french! Done my best!

7 Replies
Earnhardt
Grandmaster

Good luck with that!

0 Likes

So they are really going in this direction that is what you are telling me? I do hope they will answer in some way. If they don't...They will loose me and my kind in the trade. I don't think it's a good trade off. I build about 50 systems a years as a side job for fun...There is plenty like me out there...So one like me is 20k/year at least...times a few or more then a few...Not a good move I'm sure of that.

Well,for one this is a user to user forum.

Two,have you not looked outside or turned on a TV,Things are a little different this year.

More people are at home this year, working ,out of work and a lot more have been spending the money Upgrading and building new systems far more than any other time in the past.

Everything is sold out,AMD,Nvidia,Xbox,Playstations.

0 Likes

I wish I was living under a rock... Then I wouldn't see the 1000's of units for sale by scalpers and third parties because AMD didn't care enough to screen their customers. So user to user as you say...If they do have those community channel running, and don't intend to feel the pulse of their customers and answer them...Then who's really living under a rock??

"Facepalm" 

0 Likes

Soooo, beside M. Ersomething nobody seems to care at AMD...Then : I did it. Sold my brand new B550 for peanuts just to get rid of it, and went and bought an I7 10700K for 300$ yup. 300$US...So...After many many many years I just went team blue. If I was you...I might think of taking better care of your custumers. Simple solutions. List. Community first. Bahh bye then. 20k/year gone, just like that.

0 Likes

Not sold out. just for sale by scalpers instead of legitimate retailers. The point is AMD and the retailers need to stop this illigitament fraudulent activity. If they don't I hope the attorney general will..

0 Likes