cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Hotfix
Journeyman III

Need help with DHL shipping/incorrect adress error

Hi, i i'm currently awaiting delivery of a cpu bought at amd.com/en/direct-buy/se but at the final step before delivery the status changed to "Incorrect address details, please contact the sender" and "Attempted DHL delivery - wrong consignee adress"

No idea what's wrong since the delivery adress is correct both on the tracking page and in the order confirmation e-mail.

Any help or suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Reply

AMD Store now has a contact number to help with inquiries concerning shipments: https://shop-us-en.amd.com/amdonlinestorefaq

Order Information

1. Are there any limitations, or restrictions, when purchase from AMD.com?
    • Based on demand, AMD may limit purchases (for example, to one per person/household), to ensure we reach the broadest number of customers. This could include cancellation of multiple orders, once placed.
    • Orders placed utilizing automation or other means to circumvent store protections, or other store policies, will be cancelled.
  2. Where can I view my order status?
    • Order status can be viewed in your AMD.com Online Store account
    • If you do not have an AMD.com Online Store account, please Contact Us to request an update on your order.
      • Input the required information of name, email, order number.
      • Clearly state “Order Status Update” in the Subject field.
      • Fill out the description of your request providing as much detail as possible.
      • Click “Submit Form” to submit your inquiry.
  3. What payment methods do you accept?
    • We accept all major credit/debit cards and PayPal.
  4. When will my credit/debit card be charged?
    • We will not bill you until your product(s) has shipped. If your items are shipped separately, you will be billed each time an item is shipped.
      If using PayPal as your payment method, you will be charged immediately.
  5. How will the charge show up on my credit/debit card?
    • The charge will appear as: "AMD MLNK US" or "MLNK / AMD.com"
  6. How do I get a copy of my invoice?
    • Your invoice is emailed to you when your product(s) ship. If you need a new copy of your invoice, please Contact Us to request a new invoice.
      • Input the required information of name, email, order number.
      • Clearly state “Invoice Request” in the Subject field.
      • Fill out the description of your request providing as much detail as possible.
      • Click “Submit Form” to submit your inquiry.
  7. Do I have to pay sales tax?
    • Depending on the order, sales tax may be calculated and charged. Any sales tax charged will be indicated once your billing and/or shipping address have been entered during checkout. The price indicated includes anticipated VAT that we will collect from you based on information you make available to us. The total price may change during the course of the shopping session depending on several factors. However, you will have the opportunity to review the final price we will charge before you submit your order.
    • A national VAT rate will be applied on physical goods for customers based in EU countries. This VAT may not be shown as a separate charge during checkout and may instead be included in the product price (VAT inclusive pricing).
    • For questions on refunds for tax exempt individuals or entities, please follow your state or local governing body’s process for exemptions and refunds. Please reach out to your local comptroller or tax office for more information.
  8. I need help with an order I placed with another retailer.
    • We can only assist with purchases made through the AMD Online Store. The retailer you originally ordered from will be able to assist you with any issues related to the purchase process.

Even though it mentions only to get copies of your invoice they might be able to instruct you on what to do: https://shop-us-en.amd.com/contact-us/

Screenshot 2023-03-13 114905.png

This is the Contact form that pops up when you click on "Contact Us"