cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Nenoka
Journeyman III

Need help Ryzen 7 5800x

Hello Everyone. I assembled a new computer with the following components. MBO of Asus Prime B550m GPU ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3070 8GB CPU Ryzen 7 5800X MEM Kingston Fury 2x8 gb 3200. the problem is the following, when I press the power button, the cpu fan and the gpu fan turn on, but after 3 seconds the PC turns off. I tried with one 8 GB memory on all Mem slots, the same problem. I noticed that when I don't put the memory in the PC it works but there is nothing on the screen. When I insert the memory and disconnect the 8 pin MBO power cable, it works the same but there is no image on the screen. the processor is probably working because I can feel it heating up to the touch. The power supply is Thermallake 750W. I assume that it is a problem with the BIOS. Maybe some suggestion what else I should look at?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Daburto
Journeyman III

A friend had a similar problem and we were hours helping them and sometimes it's just that you don't have connected a cable inside your PC if that's not the problem you should find ir your motherboard have a bios update button.

0 Likes