cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Pros
Adept I

Made a mistake while typing my e-mail during yesterday's drop.

Hey guys! After 1 year and a half  I managed to get and pay for a 6700xt and was wondering why I didn't get any amd confirmation e-mails.

So after a bit of searching I saw that I typed my email as "@gmai.com" and not "@gmail.com". I can still see the status of my order if I use the "wrong" e-mail and the billing and shipping address. 

Now I am getting a bit anxious because i can't see any updates or if my confirmation code as actually arrived. Is there a way i can fix my email address? Any kind of help is appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Update: just got my 6700xt! so even if you get your email wrong everything will be sent to your address. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Here is AMD STORE FAQ: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/amdonlinestorefaq

Screenshot 2022-02-27 093811.png

Unfortunately there is no DIRECT way of contacting AMD Store.

0 Likes

Ah dang... hopefully my gpu gets sent, i can check regularly on the quick order look up and the order IS showing up.

Maybe AMD just needs the billing adress, payment and the shipping address and i am good?

Sucks to not know how amd will process the order but thank you for the quick reply!

Update: just got my 6700xt! so even if you get your email wrong everything will be sent to your address.