cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

gerardfraser
Adept I

Is it possible to record HDR Content an any AMD GPU With AMD Software

This question will not be important to most people.

Q1:I would like to know if any AMD GPU or the new release on Dec 13 2022 for the 7900XTX has the ability with AMD recording software only for High Dynamic Range (HDR) with HDR metadata in the codec or container.

Q2:What is the actual software name to record HDR Content for PC Gaming

Not interested in 3rd party software such as(Open Broadcaster Software) for HDR recording or streaming.

Not interested in using HDR authoring tools (DaVinci Resolve,Adobe Premiere Pro,Adobe After Effects,Final Cut Pro X) for HDR recording and manually adding HDR metadata in the codec or container.
0 Likes
3 Replies
gerardfraser
Adept I

Looks like the way the forums are,it will be a couple years before getting an answer ,just awesome.

0 Likes

I reported an old issue still occurring with MPO disabled and didn't get an answer...

0 Likes
DimkaTsv
Miniboss

You better ask this directly from AMD email support. They answer much more eagerly and fast. 
Because i bet that almost noone that can answer on forum will know answer about new product.

Iirc you cannot do such thing with Adrenaline. At least you couldn't do it now. 

Maybe they will add such feature for 7000 series, but as noone knows exactly we cannot answer you. 

0 Likes