cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

exznomak
Journeyman III

I have XFX 5600XT thicc II from Amazon US, how do I get "Raise The Game" promo?

thank you in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution

If you purchased the Qualified AMD GPU within the AMD Promotion's time period and Amazon is participating, Then Amazon is the one that needs to give you the coupon or code to redeem at AMD Rewards site.

Without the coupon or code you won't be able to redeem it at AMD and AMD won't give you a coupon nor code to redeem.

Once Amazon gives you the coupon or code you input it at AMD Rewards site and follow the directions on how to claim your game.

Note: Many Users have been having problems with Amazon with getting their coupons and codes lately.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If you purchased the Qualified AMD GPU within the AMD Promotion's time period and Amazon is participating, Then Amazon is the one that needs to give you the coupon or code to redeem at AMD Rewards site.

Without the coupon or code you won't be able to redeem it at AMD and AMD won't give you a coupon nor code to redeem.

Once Amazon gives you the coupon or code you input it at AMD Rewards site and follow the directions on how to claim your game.

Note: Many Users have been having problems with Amazon with getting their coupons and codes lately.

exznomak
Journeyman III

I didnt get it automaticly, does anyone know the promotion perior? I bought it at the end of january. i really want to play resideht evil it seems its not worth the 60$, it would be perfect to get it for free

0 Likes

The first AMD Promotion for 2020 started February 04, 2020 and ends April 25, 2020.

Here are the Terms & Conditions for the latest AMD Promotion:

Q1 2020 AMD Radeon™ Raise the Game Bundle Promotion

If you would have waited 1 or 2 weeks you would have qualified for the Promotion. But since you purchased it at the END OF JANUARY you are out of luck!

Sorry.

0 Likes