cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

I have an AMD ryzen 51400 Quad-Core Processor, what is the maximum memory that i can install?

I have an AMD ryzen 51400 Quad-Core Processor, what is the maximum memory that i can install?

The characteristics are the next:

PC.PNG

PC.PNG

7 Replies

You didn't give your complete model number but this model that may be yours, is limited to 32 gb of  ram.

The link to that info, may help you to find your model if this is not it.:

OMEN by HP 880-000 Desktop PC series | HP® Customer Support 

0 Likes

I think you would need to contact HP support as specifications on the motherboard they use can be hard to find.

They should have a QVL list on speed/voltage/timings, etc...

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

goodplay‌ excuse, the ryzen's computer manufactures hp or ryzen, because the oficial page has the next https://www.amd.com/es/products/cpu/amd-ryzen-5-1400, but it not show the maximum ram

0 Likes

I found what I think is a link to your product much earlier today but the Mod has not approved my post yet. The memory upgrade for those machines with Ryzen say the limit for the board is 32gb. 

0 Likes

pokester‌ excuse, can you share the link? i would like to look up the information is talking about its, because i am not sure that my pc supports 16 or 32 and i dont like to burn the processor

I would be very grateful 

0 Likes

It is above on the 1st reply.

Then you go to user guides then memory replacement.

0 Likes

pokester‌ Thank you, i am going to check the link, maybe  this one is the answer that i search

0 Likes