cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

I have a proposal

I have a proposal, I hope that AMD can support Windows 7 system natively in new CPUs, motherboard chipsets and graphics cards, and all of its drivers, this is what many people want and need.

I saw the previous AMD announcement that AMD verified the operation of the Ryzen processor on Windows 7, but the effect was not up to expectations, so AMD decided to do only Windows 10 optimization.

AMD has always had good compatibility and does not require AMD hardware to have the strongest performance in Windows 7. As long as it can support natively and can use Windows 7 steadily, at least one more system can choose. After all, Windows 10 brings Inconvenient and troublesome for users, and leaking privacy:

Windows 10 has various bugs

Windows 10 will automatically delete bad files and will not give you any choices or tips.

Windows 10 will automatically force a reboot without worrying about what you are doing, causing you to lose your work schedule.

Windows 10 will force you to install junk software, let you suffering again and again, have to uninstall, waste your time

Before Windows 10 was installed, you granted Microsoft the ability to share any of your information with a third party, with or without your consent.

Windows 10 will secretly collect any of your personal data and usage records.

Windows 10 will promote accurate advertising by collecting your personal data and privacy.

So I hope that AMD can support Windows 7 system natively in new CPUs, motherboard chipsets and graphics cards, and all of its drivers.

0 Likes
2 Replies
noodles59
Miniboss

My thoughts...

-I have a proposal, I hope that AMD can support Windows 7 system natively in new CPUs, motherboard chipsets and graphics cards, and all of its drivers, this is what many people want and need.-

The real problem here is - drivers to be discontinued once Win7 is discontinued!

-Windows 10 has various bugs-

few minor bugs, yes

-Windows 10 will automatically delete bad files and will not give you any choices or tips-

this is an optional feature and disabled by default

- Windows 10 will automatically force a reboot .. -

Meanwhile MS changed that and it's called Active Hours - set your time-frame for being undisturbed.

-Windows 10 will force you to install junk software..-

maybe in the free version? but I haven't seen this with paid-for licenses

-Before Windows 10 was installed, you granted Microsoft the ability to share.. -

Yes, there is no privacy in Win10 and did you know that MS personal data collection exist since Windows ME!?

0 Likes

But now Windows 10 is collecting data unscrupulously, more than the previous Windows system, maliciously collect your privacy, Windows 10 brings the greatest harm to users.

I think the trouble that Windows 10 brings to users, can't be said to be few minor bugs.

So I hope that AMD can support Windows 7 system natively in new CPUs, motherboard chipsets and graphics cards, and all of its drivers.

0 Likes