cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

cyrodillica
Journeyman III

I bought a 7800x3d with a game deal - but i cant redeem it cause i dont have a motherboard to run it

Help (General)

Hi, i recently bought a 7800x3d as it was on sale and came with space marine 2 as im slowly getting the parts for my PC but i am unable to redeem the code as i require PVT verification but as i dont have the parts i wont be able to get it verified... i have tried contacting support with 2 different tickets but it seems to be automated

"Hello

Please respond to this support ticket when you have your eligible part installed and are ready to redeem your code.

We should be able to extend the expiration date on your code by a month or two.

Note that this offer is valid While Supplies Last.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards
AMD Rewards Support"

i wont be able to get the parts for months and i have absolutely no way of 'verifying'

personally i find this all absurd as i BOUGHT the part already, i can easily verify with a tax invoice or something and no where on the marketing did it mention that i needed this software to verify to actually receive the codes, maybe i am being daft but any help would be greatly appreciated

2 Replies

The T & C mention 'must be installed....'.

Didn't you read them before purchase?

And generally any promo issues are only handled through amdrewards support, not on this 'user to user' forum.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
FunkZ
Exemplar

If you're referring to the Q3 2024 AMD 2-Game Bundle, you have until November 2 to redeem your coupon code.

https://www.amdrewards.com/terms

Under Redemption section 5 a iv

After Participant enters the Coupon Code, Participant may be asked to download a product
verification tool to confirm that the Eligible AMD Product is installed in the Participant’s
Windows system. In this case, Eligible AMD Product(s) must be installed and detected using a
Windows operating system to complete the redemption verification process. If Participant has
installed an Eligible AMD Product but is unable to complete the redemption process, a ticket
may be entered through “Contact Support” on https://www.amdrewards.com/support.
Participant may be required to provide further documents to verify proof of purchase of
Eligible AMD Product(s).

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
Ryzen R7 5700G | B550 Gaming X | 2x8GB G.Skill 4000 | Radeon Vega 8 IGP
Ryzen R5 5600 | B550 Gaming Edge | 4x8GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 6800XT