cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Radoslav1608
Journeyman III

How to get the right reading of the AMD Chipset version, and all components for the AMD Chipset

Hi Please send me info.

How to get a reading of the AMD Chipset version, and all components for the AMD Chipset in the Huawei MateBook 14 Laptop 2020 with AMD 7 Series Ryzen 4800H Processor ? I need to learn how to download from the AMD website the latest AMD drivers for the AMD Chipset, the components for the CPU, for the AMD graphics card, and for the AMD Audio Device, because here is the AMD sound device, the AMD sound card. It needs support for Microsoft Windows 11 64-Bit.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Radoslav1608
Journeyman III

Please send me in response to the post a link to directly download AMD Auto Detect Tool/ Tools for Microsoft Windows 11.

0 Likes

I need to get support for my Chipset. I need to download AMD Raid/ Nvme Controler drivers all that are available. How do I download and update AMD Raid/ Nvme Controler Driver SSD Drivers?

AMD Ryzen™ and Athlon™ Mobile (Chipset) Drivers & Support | AMD

https://drivers.amd.com/drivers/amd_raid_software_s0i3_2.17.26.314.zip

0 Likes

I just got a 5700G and wanted to install Ryzen Master to play with overclocking the GPU and RAM without constant reboots. When I tried to start it:

"Ryzen Master driver not installed properly."

Upon Googling, it turns out that this has been going on for years and none of the fixes worked for me (My registry didn't have the keys that they said to delete...) Oh well, back to the BIOS it is, I guess.

I even had to tell them how to fix their AMD Rewards site when it wouldn't let me register (they had a cross-domain cookie issue that was preventing completion of the signup.)

Chester1994
Challenger

Have you tried HWiNFo? It should show you the chipset.

If that doesn´t work, you could try Snappy Driver Installer.

0 Likes