Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

ajlueke
Exemplar
Exemplar

How do I mark a document as helpful?

Jump to solution

One of my community quests tasks me with marking a document as helpful.  Yet, when I select documents under "Content" none of them seem to have the option to mark them as helpful, only the comments following the document.  Not sure how to resolve this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How do I mark a document as helpful? 

Jump to solution

That's a good question that i don't know the answer to. In times like these, i find it best to ask the oracle. ray_m

View solution in original post

12 Replies
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

You can't, but you can like or bookmark it.

ajlueke
Exemplar
Exemplar

Jump to solution

Interesting.  But that does raise the follow up question.  How do I complete this quest?

pastedImage_0.png

amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

That's a good question that i don't know the answer to. In times like these, i find it best to ask the oracle. ray_m

View solution in original post

spinalfailed
Challenger
Challenger

Jump to solution

I gave up on it.  I figure it was an option in a previous format of the forums and after updates it was removed or overlooked but the task still remains.  It is a bit annoying!  It's like that 1 last achievement in a game that you can only get if you don't play the game for 5 years or you need to do some other absurd task!  haha

rqs-devine
Elite
Elite

Jump to solution

I have the same issue I can't mark any Documents as helpful so I can not achieve the quest I spoke to a AMDRTP member he has the option to mark documents as helpful in the upper right hand side so I'm thinking they must have removed the option for regular members. they should remove it from the Quest if we can not actually do it. Please someone remove this from the Quest list or give us plebs the ability to actually complete it. Thank you.

Quest Details

Close

Onboarding

Onboarding

Take your first steps in the community!

100Points earned upon completion

Your Progress

Complete Quests to earn points and badges.

0 Kudos
rqs-devine
Elite
Elite

Jump to solution

Would you please ask him I sent him a message awhile back and never got a response to the question.

0 Kudos
ajlueke
Exemplar
Exemplar

Jump to solution

I never got a response either.  C'est la vie.

rqs-devine
Elite
Elite

Jump to solution

I have even sent the oracle ray_m a message per

To bad no one can answer this question so I can complete the Quest and start on more quests but it is what it is "Broken".

And no one seems to care to fix it or explain what so many of us might be doing wrong.

0 Kudos
rqs-devine
Elite
Elite

Jump to solution

I don't know how this is marked a s a correct answer if you say to contact someone and they never reply when you try to. Seems like a dead end more than a correct answer.

0 Kudos