cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

papawolf
Adept II

How do I disable the Toggle Software pop up tht appears every time I use full screen?

Jump to solution

Every time I use an app in full screen I get this annoying pop up telling me how to toggle Radeon Settings software. I've gone through the unwanted user interface that was forced on me when I downloaded the newest driver (Adrenaline 2020) and disabled everything I found, yet I still get the annoying pop up. If I uninstall Adrenaline 2020 I lose the new driver... Which is pretty sickening to be honest. Forcing unwanted crap onto your customers, when all they want is the necessary item (the driver), is a pretty good way to lose them...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
papawolf
Adept II

Re: How do I disable the Toggle Software pop up tht appears every time I use full screen?

Jump to solution

Thanks for the help AMD, I fixed it myself.... By uninstalling the crapware you forced onto my system when all I needed, or wanted, was the driver. I also fixed your ever present TDR error and the flickering and black/blue/green/you name the color and snowy screen crashes. I'll be posting the solution tomorrow when I have at least a full two days of using my system without all the problems I've (and multitudes of others) had since May that you have still not resolved..... 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
papawolf
Adept II

Re: How do I disable the Toggle Software pop up tht appears every time I use full screen?

Jump to solution

Thanks for the help AMD, I fixed it myself.... By uninstalling the crapware you forced onto my system when all I needed, or wanted, was the driver. I also fixed your ever present TDR error and the flickering and black/blue/green/you name the color and snowy screen crashes. I'll be posting the solution tomorrow when I have at least a full two days of using my system without all the problems I've (and multitudes of others) had since May that you have still not resolved..... 

View solution in original post

desert77
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Hi papawolf!

I have the same problem. I suspect I must reinstall the driver package. Would you be so kind and help me what not to instal the next time?

0 Likes