cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

papawolf
Adept II

How do I disable the Toggle Software pop up tht appears every time I use full screen?

Every time I use an app in full screen I get this annoying pop up telling me how to toggle Radeon Settings software. I've gone through the unwanted user interface that was forced on me when I downloaded the newest driver (Adrenaline 2020) and disabled everything I found, yet I still get the annoying pop up. If I uninstall Adrenaline 2020 I lose the new driver... Which is pretty sickening to be honest. Forcing unwanted crap onto your customers, when all they want is the necessary item (the driver), is a pretty good way to lose them...

1 Solution
papawolf
Adept II

Thanks for the help AMD, I fixed it myself.... By uninstalling the crapware you forced onto my system when all I needed, or wanted, was the driver. I also fixed your ever present TDR error and the flickering and black/blue/green/you name the color and snowy screen crashes. I'll be posting the solution tomorrow when I have at least a full two days of using my system without all the problems I've (and multitudes of others) had since May that you have still not resolved..... 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
papawolf
Adept II

Thanks for the help AMD, I fixed it myself.... By uninstalling the crapware you forced onto my system when all I needed, or wanted, was the driver. I also fixed your ever present TDR error and the flickering and black/blue/green/you name the color and snowy screen crashes. I'll be posting the solution tomorrow when I have at least a full two days of using my system without all the problems I've (and multitudes of others) had since May that you have still not resolved..... 

Hi papawolf!

I have the same problem. I suspect I must reinstall the driver package. Would you be so kind and help me what not to instal the next time?

0 Likes