cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

neknite
Adept I

Hi, I recently bought a Sapphire Vega 64 from Newegg via eBay and to my dismay didn't receive a voucher...

Hi, I recently bought a brand new Sapphire Vega 64 from Newegg via eBay and to my dismay didn't receive a voucher for the 3 games. I know if you buy from Newegg directly you'll get it in the package. Did I get shafted and lose out on 3 games because I wanted to use an eBay coupon or is there something I can still do? Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

TomsHardware (and a few other sites) did an article on that, as a deal on Black Friday to get an extra 15% off a purchase using eBay's promo code, but you do not get the games since it was purchased on eBay and not Newegg even though it was purchased from Newegg's storefront.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Contact Newegg, ask them about their policy on the purchase/games promo via ebay.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Thanks for the suggestion. Gonna give a try.

0 Likes

TomsHardware (and a few other sites) did an article on that, as a deal on Black Friday to get an extra 15% off a purchase using eBay's promo code, but you do not get the games since it was purchased on eBay and not Newegg even though it was purchased from Newegg's storefront.

I see. Well I got nothing to lose for trying.