cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

samalott
Journeyman III

hi! I am trying to stretch a video across 6 screens total, 3 on each side. I need it to play on both the left and right side. The screens are now out of order and I am not sure how to clone one side (3 monitors) to match the other 3.

Hi!

I have a room that has 3 screens on one wall, and 3 screens on another. I have a video that I need to play on both sides, stretched across 3 screens on each side.

The video is the same for both sides. The intention is to make it seem as if you are moving in a car and the videos are of different places.

For some reason, the monitors keep switching up or changing out of order. I am able to clone them, but this plays the same video and image on every screen.

Any ideas of how to stretch this video across 3 screens on both sides?

Any help is greatly appreciated! I can send images if needed.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Need to provide information on your computer setup. especially if you are using a Professional AMD GPU Card.INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Plus how are all the monitors connected to the computer and with what resolutions plus Make & Model of each Monitor. Also what software are you using for the Multi Monitor displays (Eyefinity?).

Include Windows version running and Graphics driver installed and Make & Model of GPU Card (s).

0 Likes