cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Hey AMD - Amazon Is Stealing 9950x's - Please Read

Hello AMD

I don't know any other way to get this information out, but I need to put it out there in some form.

Amazon is allowing your CPU's to be stolen. They're letting employees steal the CPU's

I ordered a 9950x from Amazon and I had it sent to be delivered to a locker. What happens is they deliver to someone and somewhere else and not the locker. Because of that the package and CPU ends up being shown lost and not delivered. If you don't know how it works, the package with the CPU is suppose to go to a locker that I can pick the package and CPU from, but because it doesn't get to the locker, the package ends up as being "lost" and they can steal it. What happens is I just end up getting a refund and someone steals the package and CPU. 

To be clear, I have done this 4 times. So far 4 of your 9950x's have been stolen on Amazon.

I have contacted Amazon customer service and talked to them and told them about it. They do not care it seems. If I order ten of your CPU's right now, someone will steal those ten.

If someone at AMD sees this, get Amazon to stop this theft. Your CPU's are actively being stolen right this minute.

And like I said, I'm just posting here because I have exhausted all other means I know available and the theft of AMD CPU's still continue.

2 Replies
Dragokar
Miniboss

Stop buying on Amazon

0 Likes
drakgoku
Adept II

What you are saying is too strange.
AMD is not to blame. Who distributes the package for an AMD product? Amazon. It is with them that you have to contact.

And yes, unfortunately in this life there are too many injustices.

0 Likes