cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

hellguardian
Journeyman III

Help With Warranty

Hi guys , i have contacted the support regarding a problem with my cpu and everything was verified but now they are requesting me to send it back to them in Netherlands.

I live in Portugal and we are heavily confined at this point , everything is closed , i have heart problems and cant leave the place .

I told them i can send the proofs but still they say i have to do that , i cant keep waiting because as everyone else i need my pc now more than ever for almost everything.

is there any other option to solve this since my warranty request was accepted already ?

0 Likes
10 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

I have reviewed your RMA submission and it cannot proceed until you provide a picture of your CPU which clearly shows the part & serial number.

0 Likes

did you check SR #{ticketno:[8201044452]}  ?

i tried to contact before but due to the virus i wasnt able to have someone checking my cpu correctly for the pictures and info ,  since i didnt want to damage anything i waited .

the other case was closed and i opened that where i sent the info requested and all the files were sent to me in order to send the cpu back , the verification was passed for the warranty

0 Likes

Please enable your Private Message facility so that I can contact you directly

0 Likes

i have checked everything but i still dont get any sign of  aplace to send a PM . 

The email is checked and i am logged , i have no clue why i dont see that 

0 Likes

Click on your profile image (top right of screen)

Select My Settings

Click on Preferences /  Private Messenger

Check "Turn on Private Messenger".

ray_m_0-1611611447706.png

trouble is i dont have private messenger option ,  my options are homepage , privacy , kudos 

0 Likes

Okay.

In order for your warranty to be processed, you MUST

1. Provide a clear picture of both the front and back of your processor. The unique part and serial numbers must be clearly visible.

2. We DO NOT provide an advance replacement option. You WILL need to ship your defective processor to us before a replacement can be sent out to you.

0 Likes

sir , with all due respect everything that you asked was already sent and the warranty was accepted by you . 

Regarding the rest i would like the contact from AMD then so i fill a case against them on the European consumer rights authority 

0 Likes

0 Likes

already sent everything asked and i am still waiting for awsers because either here or on the case i have got none 

0 Likes