cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Wildkatskitty
Journeyman III

Graphics issue after installing new motherboard

I just recently changed my motherboard to a Gigabyte B550M DS3H AC motherboard, updated my CPU to a Ryzen 5 5600X 6 core 12 Thread processor and Vengeance LPX DDR4 32GB memory. Since changing all this my monitor stays black until I hit the letter N. the only reason I know this is that we hooked up a different monitor and an image appeared that says the following:

ami

Version 2.22.1283. Copyright (C) 2023 AMI

Model: B650 Aorus Elite AX Ver F4b

Press <DEL> to enter setup.

New CPU installed, fTPM/PSP NV corruptedor fTPM/PSP NV structure changed.

Press Y to reset fTPM,if you have BitLocker or encryption enabled, the system will not boot without a recovery key

Press N to keep previous fTPM record and continue system boot, fTPM will NOT enable in new CPU, you can swap back to the old CPU to recover TPM related keys and data.

SO, what do I do with this info??

0 Likes
1 Reply

Sounds like you are having a Processor's fTPM issue. Do you have the latest BIOS version installed?

Do a CLEAR CMOS to reset BIOS Settings back to Default state and see if you still are getting the fTPM error.

Since your PC is booting up than that indicates that you have at least BIOS version F10 or newer installed.

Here is Gigabytes latest BIOS version: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/B550M-DS3H-AC-rev-10-11-12-13/support#support-dl-bios

Screenshot 2024-01-08 155452.png

BIOS directly affects fTPM. So by having the latest BIOS Version installed might fix your fTPM issue for your processor.

0 Likes