Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Arrow123
Adept I

Gigabyte RX 7900gre gaming oc 16gb broken to the core

Hi. 

I no long time ago add on story about mine Gigabyte RX 7900gre gaming oc 16gb the cart non stop crashing even with new windows instaled and new DDU and lastest driver also i roll back driver no work game crashing everything it can even windows sometimes funny enough. I just want to say thx for everything and all your help and tips you give me in this last 4days  since i got this beuaty beast sadly this wont last long, cart is unusable literally its basicly worf just of nothing to me anymore maybe it is faulty unite that sometimes happend as well. Never the less thx you all i wish i hat better experience with amd cuz this was my first time AMD cart and from the start i love it but it didnt last long. 

I must think about if i gonna pick again same cart from AMD or just go with greedia again this is reall tuff i love AMD but in last 4 days i have about 80 crashes every day basicly like 20 unusable terrible experience i have no idea if this is by new driver or cart it self but all around internet i see gre and people are happy i wish i could be too. 

GL with your setup lads. 

0 Likes
0 Replies