cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

wazer
Adept I

Getting really annoyed now, RMA support guy keeps stalling me.

Hello after a lot of questions, and wanting my invoice for other products than AMD product ??? and finally getting my RMA approved at amd support email by kumar, I'm now stuck with him/them.

I have now been stalled for more than 10 days, even after the cpu was approved for inspection and RMA was approved, with a promise of sending new cpu after a couple of days.

Fast forward til today, I have to keep my ticket alive with AMD mail system else it will expire and I will never be able to answer to that ticket ID anymore.

Today this Kumar name sent me a new e-mail about shipping label and transport recipe for me to sent another or same cpu to them again????

I'm fully aware of covid19, I created this RMA ticket 19 Febuary, its 15 april today.

I have to speak up now, or else I would think I would be forgotten and they would say I never sent them my expensive 3950X which waiting for.

If ticket or rma numbers is needed by AMD employees let me know.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Matt_AMD
Community Manager

I've asked someone to follow up and provide you an update via your RMA request, you should receive an update shortly. 

Thank you Matt