cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

jimsrxdx
Journeyman III

Game Bundle Redeem Issue

Hi, I bought a new MSI RX 5700 XT Evoke OC on Feb 17, and also successfully got one coupon code from MSI already with no issues on 25.

But after I downloaded AMD PVT program and redeem with the coupon code, a message jumped out saying my account reach coupon limit, and I tried to redeem again then a message saying this code is redeemed.

So I checked My Reward page, there was only XBOX Game Pass For PC, and nothing relative to Resident Evil 3 and Monster Hunter World showed up, which was very weird.

I already wrote to AMD Reward Support for this issue and sent again my invoice and the redeem code email from MSI right after this issue happened, just waiting for AMD's response now. And also sent a inquiry to MSI for this and they said currently it was like a period for changing old campaign to new one, and they will also check with AMD.

Just wondering if there is anyone having same issue like I do? Or actually buyer should get 2 coupon code from retainer/manufacture, one for games bundle, and the other one for XBOX Game Pass?

Thanks.

1 Solution
jimsrxdx
Journeyman III

Solved, AMD sent me another code for game bundle and it can be redeemed successfully, so no issues here.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
jimsrxdx
Journeyman III

Solved, AMD sent me another code for game bundle and it can be redeemed successfully, so no issues here.

0 Likes
faxlist
Journeyman III

Thanks for shearing this post. It's very helpful for me. We provide latest update and valid phone list fax list email list.

0 Likes