cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

geto25
Journeyman III

For what games do you use Fluid Motion Frames?

I think that this tech isn't that good in shooters and in fast paced mouse games. I have tried it in Witcher 3 and I am getting around 90 fps with rt light and uber setting on rx 6600 xt. Feels awfull with mouse, but when I tried it with gamepad (how I normally play this game) it does feel ok, better then without FMF. So I think it's great for games that are designed for gamepad like God of War or Horizon Zero Dawn. Gonna try it in Total War games soon. In which games do you use it?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Snuzied
Journeyman III

I've got a rx 6600 no xt, I cant find fluid motion frames on the amd overlay, only stuff like super res, is there something I'm missing as I thought it got added to 6000 series cards recently?

0 Likes
yurikokolev
Adept III

only available to the 7000 series cards at the moment, it is supposed to support the 6000 cards in the next update

Ryzen 7 5800x3D - Powercolor RX6800XT Red Devil - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX - MSI x470 gaming plus - Win10 - AMD A10-7850K - 16Gb PowerColor RedDevil RX580 8GB and also Phenom 9950 Black Edition 8gb Ram - HD7870 2GB
0 Likes