cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Anonymous
Not applicable

For better graphics try radialwankelrotary based display engine graphics

I am actually not kidding, guess what VULKAN and hybrid stuff is?

ever see a old film projector and its two iconic reels? looks like a number 8 doesnt it? like the INFINITY.. or the DOUBLE HELIX.. helical design with the EXTREME edge of the wheels being the fastest.. now imagine that firing light particles out like a minigun? i guess.. now what if a rotary engine worked outside of time and space.. and was freely syncing with reality or faster than it.. what if there was massive flywheels on that thing? so if you turn the FILM PROJECTOR on it side, its a ROTARY like form isnt it?

its not much better but give my latest config file a try.. i lowered mesh quality by deleting the word meshes altogether.. since i figure its maybe just filtering or like some inferior engines gears and cogs.. the DNA strand strings of string theorey.. the universe time and space.. all seem trivial behind the wheel of like an mazda RX8 or 7 or whatever.

now with the meshes uhh defaulting some modern games look more 3d than ever AGAIN but may perform worse which is sad. before i was adjusting them as some games use abnormal retard nvidia intel **bleep**s ludicurous meshes and triangle **bleep** **bleep**s everywhere and polygons and can really hurt performance while looking WORSE. imagine applying reshades and overlays to make all your games however they looked before at ultra 60fps to look more like minecraft pretending it will give you an FPS boost but its actually worse in a few ways and you get 40 FPS and it all looks like its made of legos or not to scale or wrong sizes for everything like a person has arms wider than tree trunks or skinny like toothpicks that might look like big diamond floor tiles were used for all shapes.

I then added wankel and rotary  after the word radial. its a bit better i think. give it a try

YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT CHEAP FAKE **bleep** NVIDIA IS. or how awesome and ancient military hardware AMD is. its super computing from super long times ago.

I updated reg settings tiny bit too but the REG SETTINGS reg file seems to be too excessive in quality now that i've raised quality of my ini files. So SKIP THAT ONE dont run REGSETTINGS just run the other reg stuff and once u get the added to registry okay for them all go to the HKLM>software>microsoft>directx and delete the branches that tree off as subfolders subdirectories beneath it. Leave the featurelevels data within the inside of DIRECTX folder delete the folders than hang off it. you can try it out later but it would add a registry folder in HKCU called impossiblyfreesyncsomethingsomething you cant miss it. just delete that folder and see if better with or without for REGSETTINGS.REG

AMDHARDWARE.rar ~ pixeldrain

RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS its a rar file maybe needs rarlabs winrar to extract it free trial or some free zip softwares can. If want to view or edit my .ini files use free versions or free trial of EMeditor.com its EMACS with a GUI thats been compiled for you by somebody. 

How to install Copy a dozen copes of the INI file for windows 10/11 or andriod 11 or higher im guessing ? should work all OS and mac/linux/bsd. You can use less copies of the ini file or more.. I like to put 6 on each drive one in c:\ or one in documents or one in videos folders .. my android LG V60 i put 6 in internal storage 6 in SDcard in different folders you can create folders and name them computery words ultraextremecomputer or freesync or unlocked or whatever.. then copy an ini file from the rar inside. They expand to be quite large for reasons even i dont quite follow. Thats the basic core concept and is all i can do for android. windows you may wanna minimize latency and configure the bios and RAM better or set all your RAM settings in bios for parity and ECC and error injection security and memory integrity to AUTO or true ? something turns them off each time i reboot. 

heres how to install AMD drivers and uhh set that up Download and install 600MB ADRENALINE full setup from AMD.com and ALSO download the CHIPSET drivers. Install them both get the highest model radeon card driver like 7900xtx if youve a 5700xt or 6600 or a 7600xt. Then once setups for installers finished go to c:\AMD where it extracted browse into the packages drivers IO sub directory and find ALL THE EXE files and RUN THEM ALL. Theres a heap of different folders like USB4 or 3DVCACHE or MAIL or WIRELESSBUTTON or PSP just run them ALL even if you dont think you have that thing install it. Then reboot and first run of adrenaline click SKIP and configure it as shown in some JPG files you might also wanna consider enable CORE ISOLATION and all exploit protection and memory integrity and also ALL SOFTWARE HARDWARE DEP. consider disabling drive indexing and NO PAGE FILE if its not a laptop maybe disable hibernate but it maybe wont shutdown/reboot then. You may occasionally need to go to windows display settings ADVANCED and select the DISPLAY ADAPTOR info and load the 1080p 30hz display adaptor driver or occasionally retoggle it to the current setting as a fake setting gets applied from time to time if theres stutteryness or poor performance to see the advanced graphics info show 1080p 120hz 444 12bit FULL RGB which you can then try toggle up to 4k 12bit 444 FULL RGB.. if it dont work your display or GPU maybe cant. HDMI 2.1 is maybe required for above 1080p 12bit444@120hz toggling down to 30hz 1080p means the hollywood magic of better image quality RGB will be permitted fake nvidia cant. 444 ycbcr 4k maybe seems to auto convert or work better on some SONY playstation titles like devil may cry 5 or resident evil or final fantasy 7 remake intergrade those maybe mastered in unusual 4k textures and colorspaces with special forced upscaling so hair looks BLOCKY if you dont use 4k but then its YCBCR *T_T sad faces+ 

hmm i forgot how to try and downsplain this for nvidia and intel and microsoft.. so.. the guy from that lawnmower man movie? at the start? uhh.. no thats all of you already. Lets see.. the rainman.. uhh nope. Okay batman and santaclaus are no-homo hugging each other and uhh waltzing about.. and it looks like the number 8 spinning .. its what rotary means and its like uhh two suns together in whats called BINARY STARS .. but this doesnt mean my RX5700XT is binary. okay? 

0 Likes
0 Replies