cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

cvint
Adept II

FMF!!!

for starters id like to state my specs are a lil higher than what i think fmf was intended for i have a 7900xt and a 13600k i play a 4k. but wow i just installed the preview drivers to day n with acouple hrs of testing i was blown away. gta v worked amazing. this increased frame times throughout all my testing was phenomenal, mind u i did mostly test on older games and thats where ive received the best result. although cyberpunk 2077 did work really well at medium settings with rt off. mind u the frame time "improvement" wasnt as noticeable. I Did not get it to work on mw2 i suppect it was because of the menu change over that happens when u first launch. it said it was workin the in the orginal menu but when i transfered over no suchluck. ive had issues with hyper rx workin in mw2 from the second issue of drivers the first one seemed to work ok. im not going to purchace mw3 just to try fmf bujt if someone at amd who sees this and would like to send me a code to give it a shot i wuudnt say no. 

Moving on... the real impression came with playin fps arena shooters such as quake champions and halo infinite, again the frame time improvement n the amount of frames was superb. and this boggles my mind abit cuz when i head about the fmf i just wrote it off for competitive games. BOY WAS I WRONG!!! I did not try cs2 because of fear of gettin banned i saw the vac issues ppl were having and stoped dead in my tracks. 

In closing this tech has alot of potential and i hope u keep up the good work on it. ive seen nvidias frame gen in cyberpunk on benchmarks first hand as my cousin has a 4070ti and i only used it with rtx enabled and im sad to say it was better only from the lil testing i saw, very minimal n only in the one game. i think ill keep the preview drivers installed as i perdomintally play gta v with a friend n that was pretty much my best experence with it so yea they stay! I: hope this serves the reader well n maybe gives sum incite into the experence if not just personal but as a sign of things to come... It great i love it n i hope to continue using it when it comes to mainstreeam drivers. 

Ps. On another subject matter i am a little pissed off that the factory install hasnt been working for the newer drivers, i know there was mayhbe one? issues that had hapened with it. personally im sick of using ddu everytime there is a new driver its a pain in the ass n i hope to see factory install return soon. 

2 Replies
cvint
Adept II

so a small update with mw2 i was able to get the fmf workin in the main menu and in the firing range but as soon as i clicked on any matches it stopped working on me. sad to see... hopefully you can get this working at some point. the movement and gunplay in firing range seemed ok for the breif time i used it. but it shud be a good sign to come!  

0 Likes

I wouldn't want to enable AFMF on MW2/MW3 games.

0 Likes