cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

saratran
Journeyman III

FedEx RMA shipping label?

Anyone has any experience using FedEx to RMA their product? Feeling dumb but I'm having trouble getting my Ryzen cpu shipped to AMD warranty centre in Singapore using their prepaid FedEx account.

My RMA request got approved and from their email: "We have arranged a pre-paid FedEx account to return your CPU back to AMD free of charge. Please contact your local FedEx center and arrange with them to get the part shipped back to AMD, using the account number: <9 digit number>." I couldn't book my pick up via FedEx website since I got the error "You have entered account information that does not match our records." Got on to the phone with FedEx and booked the pick up but the support lady said that I'll need to include the airway bill and commercial invoice for the shipment and those can be accessed by the account holder. 

I was really confused since the email from AMD support doesn't have any shipping label or attachments at all. I've sent them an email asking for those documents already but it may take a couple days before they reply and I may have to reschedule my pick up.

I've never used FedEx before so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do here? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply

fedex is pretty reliable

0 Likes