cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

semitope
Adept II

Did AMDrewards.com run out of Resident Evil 2 Game Keys? My friend redeemed a rewards code yesterday and got his game but today I see nothing but "Your key will be assigned as soon as it is available."

My friend redeemed a rewards code yesterday and got his game but today I see nothing but "Your key will be assigned as soon as it is available."

40 Replies
dicehunter
Adept II

I actually came to post the same thing, Waiting on my Resident Evil 2 key.

Did you ever get the key? I've been  waiting a few days as well and sent in a ticket. no luck so far. 

0 Likes
fidocampeao
Adept I

i'm on the same problem in Brazil

blackmambaut
Journeyman III

Same problem here, got the Radeon VII today and was hoping to get the game too.

yup. I'm having the same problem with all three games as well (division 2, Resident evil 2, Devil may cry 5). Are they out of all those codes as well? 

Division 2 and DMC5 should get codes closer to release. RE2 was released and apparently they were being given out when codes were redeemed and to those who already redeemed weeks and months earlier. 

0 Likes

I'm still waiting on all three codes for the past couple of days now. Still no word from support yet either. I'm not sure what to do at this point? Support seems to not be answering anyone at the moment. 

0 Likes
semitope
Adept II

Division 2 and DMC5 should get codes closer to release. RE2 was released and apparently they were being given out when codes were redeemed and to those who already redeemed weeks and months earlier. 

Doesn't really solve the problem of people who redeemed their voucher not getting their RE2 code now though which is annoying.

Still not received the RE2 key yet

0 Likes

same issue no keys avalible for re2 till date

0 Likes
fidocampeao
Adept I

Some people reported that amd is responding the emails saying that the keys are over. I don't know about us who received that message, but it seems amd is indeed going to let people down. I'm really worried, it was a differential for me to choose an amd card.

Where was this reported?

Their T&C states "Campaign Period begins November 15, 2018 at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 6, 2019at 11:59:59 PM ET, or when supply of Coupon Codes is exhausted,whichever occurs first. "

Sounds like we all got Coupon Codes, so there should be no reason why we do not receive the key for RE2.

Like I said, I'm from Brazil.

In some foruns over here there are people who sent email for amd asking for the games and they responded that the keys are over.

A condition for the campaign to end is also the lack of keys, so it's 100% feasible. I hope I'm wrong.

I already sent two emails to the support and haven't received any response from them yet, so I have no official position from amd.

0 Likes

I think the code you redeem is the one that runs out. Not the keys. There should be a limited number of coupon codes. The actual games all cost the same so they probably set it up so they can get enough game keys for the total number of codes.

0 Likes

Sorry mate you're completely wrong if that's the case the coupon code would show already redeemed, AMD HAS a delay in restocking the RE2 keys Same was mentioned to me from AMD team in REDDIT AND today from FB PAGE OF AMD they mentioned it would be available the next week around 18th - 20th

0 Likes

Maybe you didn't understand what I said. but the rewards codes are what is limited. It would be weird if AMD wasn't able to fulfill all the rewards codes they have chosen to allow to exist. What can happen is a delay in getting the games while they source more keys 

0 Likes

It was a major purchasing factor over a 2080 for me, AMD should honour these vouchers any way they can.

dicehunter
Adept II

If AMD do not honour these codes then I'm getting a refund on my Radeon 7, I chose a Radeon 7 over a 2080 because of the value added game promotion but if they cannot honour their own advertising then I'm switching back to team green and I hope others do to, This behaviour is unacceptable.

lexia
Journeyman III

Same here, activated on Friday my Coupon Code, still waiting for my Code, I can´t understand why its always the same, if you use Google they have it with almost every Reward. I also wrote the Support but didn´t got any answer yet. So I really hope they will solve this issues, I would also like to know whats the problem now, you don´t even get any Key so why we have to waite? I mean the game will be added via Steam Connection so it should be possible to have enough Keys from Capcom for this.

Wonder if we get DMC and the Divisions 2 on release or if we need to waite as well, since this Titels will be released next month.

0 Likes

Amd  FB PAGE HAS RESPONDED SAYING KEYS WILL COME NEXT WEEK AROUND 18TH - 20TH THEY ARE RESTOCKING APPARENTLY

Fingers crossed 

0 Likes

was it a post or message? if post, please link

0 Likes

It was an fb message I had been asking them

0 Likes
dicehunter
Adept II

I Tweeted at AMD and they sent me a message a few hours ago:

We sincerely apologize for the delay in getting you access to Resident Evil 2. We're definitely aware of the issue, and we're working hard to get it resolved for all users. While we don't have a solid ETA to give you right now, expect to hear from us soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
0 Likes

Let's wait one more week and see it's just very disappointing hope they won't do the same with DMC 5

0 Likes
fidocampeao
Adept I

Just received an response from amd: 

Hello

There is a slight delay in fulfilling your redemption due to high demand. Your redemption for games will be fulfilled as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your understanding

Regards 
AMD Rewards Support

So it's just a matter of time. Let's wait. 

0 Likes
semitope
Adept II

Got my activation link. Seems they are sorting it out now

Confirmed. Just received mine. 

not received yet they sent you a mail???

0 Likes

I now have an activation link on the rewards site too. I clicked on it and

went through that process and I guess we will just have it in our steam

library eventually? Does not seem like it happens quickly.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 4:02 PM brotherhood697 <amd-external@jiveon.com>

I didn't get anything did you get a separate email..  I checked my amd rewards its remaining the same nothing no activation 

0 Likes

Got mine too. No e-mails received, just on rewards page.

nothing for me in rewards page still key assign thing   which browser did you guys use??? also when did you guys redeem the coupon code???

0 Likes

nothing for me in rewards page still key assign thing   which browser did you guys use??? also when did you guys redeem the coupon code???

0 Likes

I bought the GPU on the 6th. Took a day or 2 to activate the rewards

account. Then another day for my code to actually register and here we are

9 days after initial purchase. Also used Edge browser for this one. No

game in steam library yet.

and literally as I clicked reply i received another email from amd that had

a link taking me back to the rewards page but this time it said something

different and now RE2 is downloading and i am happy now... RE2 was kinda

the deciding factor of this GPU investment... otherwise strangely enough my

RX580 did better quality with its hardware streaming with Relive than Vega

0 Likes

i just got activation link noW BY MAKING SURE I HAD LOGGED IN STEAM IN BROWSER AND NOW I JUST ACTIVATED IT HAVE TO CHECK IN STEAM

0 Likes

FINALLY RECEIVED 

i just got activation link noW BY MAKING SURE I HAD LOGGED IN STEAM IN BROWSER AND NOW I JUST ACTIVATED IT HAVE TO CHECK IN STEAM

DSDSDSD.PNG

0 Likes
alexpa
Journeyman III

Come on, what is problem with this rewards? One month.....

0 Likes