Did you mean: 

General Discussions

St31n
Journeyman III

DHL Lost Parcel

Since 4th of August my DHL-NL Tracking says:

"DELIVERY INTERRUPTED, THE PARCEL IS DELAYED FOR ONE OR TWO DAYS"

DHL.com Tracking says: "PARCEL MISSING"

After a quick roam through some Discords with Alerts for GPUs/CPUs it seems it is an issue for more than just me.
DHL says, only AMD can start an investigation, but there is no proper way to contact them (only for Warranty or product information) so I am kinda left alone here.

As my GTX660 is about do die of its senior age I really need that card but I didn't know that "one or two days" might be that long.

Any Ideas and ways to properly contact AMD to start an Investigation/Send anotherone? 
Greetings and thanks,

Alex

0 Likes
2 Replies
Nagrenol
Challenger

I would assume there is something/link in your order to contact them about it

Did you check this page at all first? As you said you were checking discords etc

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/amdonlinestorefaq

0 Likes
amplighter
Adept III

Don't you just love it, We've had the same issue with DHL, UPS, Fedex & USPS all seem to either miss place our packages, deliver the packages to the wrong address. One reason I've bene using Amazon for my deliveries as long as the delivery can be sent to the Amazon locker, I've never missed a delivery. 

One way you can get someone to work on this right now, is to have a group chat with DHL & AMD via Twitter. This is one of the best ways for me to get in contact and stay in contact with these types of delivery services and retailers. 9 out of 10 times I sent message to these retailers etc, They responded within hours.

0 Likes