cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Tomas1
Journeyman III

Developing an application to change colors effectively

I hope you accept my opinion. And my opinion should be considered for the purpose of developing the company. But the color quality of the AMD graphics cards in the laptops integrated with the processor is very poor, and it is the worst. There is a huge difference when it comes to Intel, where the colors are beautiful and wonderful!
I have a modern screen and a laptop with very high specifications, but I feel that the screen and the way it is displayed are like a screen from the year 2000. There is a clear yellow color on the screen and a dull color tone that requires the person to adjust it for approximately months to find out what is best and to truly feel the accuracy of the screen!!!!! ! 

Knowing that my laptop is new and it is considered the latest and newest model of AMD processors integrated with a graphics card.
It is true that I have an RTX 3080 graphics card, but if I run the system on an Nvidia card, I will lose a lot of power and will not be able to use the laptop outside.

My friend has a laptop with exactly the same specifications as mine, except that he has INTEL. The screen looks white and not yellow. The colors are bright and beautiful, in addition to the clarity of the details. Contrary to what I have, although he did not edit it at all.
I hope that a special application will be created to modify colors or change the way the image is displayed in the world of AMD to outperform Intel, especially since when I use the option to change the way the image is displayed, nothing works. Only an option called VIVID works, and when I do this option, the screen resolution increases. True. But if a black pattern appears, then I can see the LED lights of my screen! Can you imagine this!
The rest of the options do not work, such as sport and others.

Video Profile=None of the options work. 

I will attach the options I chose to make the screen appear as very high resolution.
And in an amazing and beautiful way as well, through the AMD adrenalin application

Color Temp: 7700

Brightness: -20

Hue: 0

Contrast: 140

Saturation: 130

However, sometimes I feel that the colors are not appropriate when watching a movie, for example
Or when watching a video on YouTube.

Please fix the problem and contribute to developing the way the image is displayed for users of a graphics card integrated into a processor

Thank you! 
Best Regards
Abdulrazak Khatib 

0 Likes
0 Replies