Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

KramNella
Journeyman III

Dashboard, Pop, up

Hi I'm Mark 

I'm new to this so if I say something stupid please bear with me I'm going to try to give you as much info as possible  about my computer so hopefully you'll be able to help me.

I have a Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX V2 Am5 LGA1718AMD X670 ATX Motherboard installed on my Computer I also have an AMD Ryzen5 7600-Ryzen 5 7000 series 6-Core 3.8 Ghz Socket Am5 65W AMD Radeon Graphics Processor-100-100001015BOX Installed I'm Running Windows 11

Now here is my problem whenever my Monitor or computer goes into sleep mode when I go to wake it one or both the AMD Dashboard is on my desktop this pops up every time my monitor goes into sleep mode. I find this to be very annoying can anyone please tell me how to keep this from popping up every time my monitor goes into sleep mode

I took this to my friend that works for a Computer Shop and even he can't figure out how to stop this from happening if you've got a solution to this problem please contact me at the email that I provided when I signed up to this community 

Thank You 

0 Likes
0 Replies