cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Eduarddd
Journeyman III

Broken pc

So I was playing CS:GO and I rage quited. I didn't touch my pc at all. Then I see my keyboard and mouse not working so I decided to restart my computer. Windows wasn't booting so I went in the advanced options and went into safe mode. It was working so I tought something happend to windows. I went back and did a system restore to when the pc was working. After I did that I was just getting blue screen of deaths because bad system info config or smth like that. I grabbed my usb thst has a clean windows setup and when I turned back on the pc, the gpu wasn't showing anything on my monitor. 

The graphics card I have is a rx-6400

1 Solution
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

After the reinstall of Windows and nothing but blue screens (assuming you tried safe mode again), I would go and clear the CMOS of the motherboard by removing the battery of the unplugged PC for five minutes.  Also, double check that all cables are fully plugged into their sockets.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

After the reinstall of Windows and nothing but blue screens (assuming you tried safe mode again), I would go and clear the CMOS of the motherboard by removing the battery of the unplugged PC for five minutes.  Also, double check that all cables are fully plugged into their sockets.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
lak611
Adept II

Have you tried opening command prompt as administrator and typing DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

0 Likes