cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

samkershaw123
Journeyman III

b350m PRO-VDH and Ryzen 3 2200g bizarre behaviour??

Recently built a PC with the B350m PRO-VDH motherboard and a Rzyen 3 2200g CPU but when turning on it boots up momentarily flashes the "CPU not detected" then the "drive not detected" then turns its self off, all in the space of about 1-2 seconds. Sometimes, if when the PC is powered on at the switch on the power supply and i power on via the case "power on button" then power back off and press the reset button a few times then turning back on it stays on for 3-4 seconds then powers off. When both methods are tried all fans are working with no display then an instant power off. A typical trouble shooting method was performed but still the same activity. I was aware that the motherboard i selected may need a BIOs update in order to work with the CPU but i thought the PC still appeared to be powered on (fans spinning) even if the BIOs isn't the correct version, if i am wrong please reply.

I am worried it could be faulty hardware so if you have any ideas as the what the issue could be please let me know.

Many thanks.

0 Likes
1 Reply

Better chance of help if you move your post to Processors

And include some more INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes