b350 bios

Hello, when is a non beta bios for the B350 motherboard? Personally I have a 
msi B350m Mortar. I would like to know if he will have an official version
maybe someday! 
Thank you!
6 Replies
_josh345_
Adept I

I'm french canadian I hope you understand most of what I ask you!

alseu
Challenger

Hello
The motherboard manufacturer is responsible for that, in your case it's MSI.

_josh345_
Adept I

I forgot to say that I had a Ryzen 3700x it is not amd which makes the agesa code?

Correct, AMD provides AGESA microcode to motherboard manufacturers for integration into their specific bios versions. 
In your case it's not the AGESA  v.1.0.0.4b is in beta state but the bios (7A37v1MR).
Considering it's been half a year i wouldn't expect any updates from MSI for that specific version.
It is the only currently available on MSI official site bios for B350M Mortar that supports ryzen 3000 series cpu's, all previous updates that supported ryzen 3000 series were deleted.
My opinion is that you can safely flash this version following MSI's guide from official site.

Good luck

Contact MSi Support. They made your board not AMD:  Support Center | MSI USA 

0 Likes
_josh345_
Adept I

Hi it's been months that I have this bios I have the Ryzen 7 3700X from one of the first beta
bios but hey if you tell me that it is MSI the problem I will do what it takes. I'm going to
call msi customer service but I doubt they'll do anything for a product that is no longer
guaranteed. The only problem is that the pc takes a long time to restart if I just turn it on
and off everything is fine. It feels the end for my B350m Mortar my Radeon VII 50th still hold
out even if it has misery facing video cards 2 times cheaper. So the agesa code is out and MSI
has not released the bios yet. Thanks for your help !
0 Likes