cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

As of Today, Forum is Signing Me Out Every Time I Leave (2)

Just like I described in this thread:

https://community.amd.com/t5/general-discussions/as-of-today-forum-is-signing-me-out-every-time-i-le... 

the forum is again signing me out every time I leave it.  When I re-sign-in, I check the Keep Me Signed in box.  Nothing's changed in my browser (Brave) settings.  But, it keeps signing me out.  I tried the solution that worked last time:

1. Click the lock icon next to the website URL, select ' site settings' and select ' clear data '.
  2. Then, from Settings > Privacy and Security > Cookies and Other Site Data > See All Site Data and Permissions, clear all the site data for amd.com.

But, that's not working.

Unfortunately, I had to create a new thread for this since the old one says I either can't reply to my own topic (?) or I haven't verified my email (which I have).

0 Likes
6 Replies
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

So, I fought the signing-out battle for weeks and gave up.  I just accepted that I'd have to sign in every time I visited the forum.  Then, the problem spontaneously disappeared.  Yay!  But, a couple of days ago, it started up again.  And, once again, clearing all the AMD related cookies and settings fails to fix it.  No one else is having this issue?

I'm using brave and still having this issue, too. I also did what you did and gave up. Accepted that the internet gods want me to full login every time I visit the site.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
0 Likes
Dragokar
Miniboss

I do change the pcs throughout the day, and sometimes I got this symptom, but I just click login. Kinda got used to it since it is not a big deal for me.

0 Likes
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

The problem went away for a long time.  Yesterday afternoon, it came back (and is still happening).

0 Likes

It never fixed for me. Sucks it popped back up for you though.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
0 Likes
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

This inability to stay logged in is a bit of a pain.  This time around, it's not fixing itself.  I've gone through all the usual steps (clearing all AMD cookies and settings and then clearing all the browser's settings and history (what a pain)) and it hasn't helped.  Ugh.

0 Likes