cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

stoneyyoshi
Journeyman III

Anybody else on here waiting for amd to ship out their day one Radeon VII orders?

I've contacted FedEx on why my order is still on shipping label created and this is because they have not received the item to ship out. This seems like a piss poor effort for their first time selling directly to consumers. I ordered the GPU during the first 5 minutes it was available for sale. I got my tracking number on Friday with "scheduled delivery" on 2-12-19.

0 Likes
5 Replies
ajlueke
Grandmaster

I also put an order in on 2/7/19.  The item was marked as shipped on 2/8/19, but FedEx tracking listed only that the shipping label was created.  That was the status quo until 2/11/19 when the shipping updated with a scheduled delivery date of 2/12/19, and it was indeed delivered.  Checking the history, the first tracking stop was already a FedEx distribution center in my state, so some transit must have gone on behind the scenes. 

0 Likes

I donl;t even have a shipping info yet... I stuck in limbo..

did they take more orders then they have stock ?? having to pay 1K back on a CC with out knowing were my order is, is kind of hard to swallow 

0 Likes
maddoggyca
Newcomer

my personally order is still 

"

Order Date:  2/7/2019
Order Status:  Order in Process"

7 days later... still processing but they took the $1032 no problem 
0 Likes

They didn't bill me until the item was actually updated to shipped.  So you should have a FedEx tracking number.  The tracking number will probably just show that a shipping label was created.  That is what mined showed until 24 hours before it actually showed up.

0 Likes

I got billed right away because I via paypaled it ..

0 Likes