cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Crythl
Journeyman III

An unfortunate time to buy a CPU

On July 4th I bought a Ryzen 7900x along with a motherboard, RAM and a CPU cooler at a Microcenter local to me, which fully AMD'd my pc. After a week of on and off  setting up and using what is basically a whole new computer I saw the ad for "select 7000 series CPU's get Jedi: Survivor along with it" (or a code for the game), which was around July 9-10th. After seeing this I did a bit of research and found that that deal had ended a whole 5 days before I purchased the CPU. I, perhaps wrongly, emailed the AMD Rewards help thing which basically told me that they have nothing to do with code distribution and to contact my retailer. Now I did what I should have done first and contacted my local Microcenter. This email gave me less this time, I sent the "email" or message, however they process it in their system, and still to this day have not gotten a response.

Here I am now, wondering if I can get a straight answer, and if my problem can be solved.

First, I want to point out that that ad for the Jedi Survivor w/ select 7000 series CPU is STILL on the Adrenalin software's slide news thing on the home page, which is completely misleading as the promotion ended almost 3 weeks ago. Also I have the up to date version of the Adrenalin software "23.7.1"

Screenshot 2023-07-20 220807 Edited.png

Second, I want to know whether or not I can still get a code for the game. Either by continuing the Email chain with AMD rewards or by trying again to contact Microcenter (or even just go into the store and ask, which honestly seems way more reliable). Also I have read that legal document they have for this and all their product deals, and it says the deal ended June 30th but codes are valid thru July 29th, and that my CPU was eligible.

Thank you for reading

0 Likes
2 Replies

You must buy during the promo sales period (as stated in T & C).

So no, you cannot get a code.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
dcastellanos
Adept II

Once the promotion is over you cannot get the codes anymore. Don't ask me how I found that out

0 Likes