cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

DuckSneaker
Journeyman III

amd software problem

Hello, i've been having some problems with my software, i'm not really sure if this is the right spot to post this, but i'll do anyways (If it's not the right place, let me know please)
So basically, i'm using this amd ryzen 5 3500 laptop that had an already downloaded amd software. I recently changed to adrenalin software because a friend suggested it to me, but i've been experiencing alot of issues with adrenalin and i  wanna change back to the old software, the one where it didnt have any editions or anything. I can't seem to find any download links for it, can anyone provide me with it, or explain to me as to how i can redownload the same old software? Thank u

0 Likes
2 Replies

Have you tried the drivers/software from the laptop maker website?

There was/is also a windows update driver/software version.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

I haven't, the software was already built in, it's like adrenalin, just with no editions. The software was the one where you couldn't really update your drivers either, while in adrenalin you could

0 Likes