cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

bhanu545
Adept I

AMD shop queue bug

AMD shop queue is buggy. after trying for few weeks, today I finally got past the queue and the item never gets added to cart. The captcha stage never lets me add the item to cart. I missed my 1 in a million chance to get this graphic card now

amd.jpg

amd1.jpg

6 Replies
Snuggerluf
Adept I

I looked into this more.  AMD does not give a rat's ass about our problems nor will they even comment on the matter and provide a solution or advice to limit the possibility of it happening again in the future.  

Great customer service. 

I have an AMD Athlon, AMD FX, Ryzen 7 and 5700XT and an older card i think the 5770HD.   One Nividia card.  The Athlon computer is being replaced and was hoping to upgrade from the 5700XT and build a new system around it for my son. 

Extremely frustrated and trying not be a **bleep**.  I am an AMD fan but a little less today.  

Not too mention this my third post today and the Captcha works fine for this.

0 Likes

Worst website ever. I got 2 queue's today both failed.

1st browser payment declined and it threw me back in to que for an hour.

2nd browser is a internet explorer and no items are displayed. Apparently nothing is displayed in IE for anyone. AMD website compatibility issue.

0 Likes

yup got booted trying to buy this the second time this has happened makes me wonder is it even worth it

It's never to late,,unless your dead
0 Likes
Gattlin
Adept I

I got there 5 minutes early when the queue opened up I was and hour wait. Then 20 min all sold out aaarg

It's never to late,,unless your dead
0 Likes
bhanu545
Adept I

I was able to add to cart and enter card details but it redirected me back to queue after purchasing. I did not receive any email as well. I think it failed again. What a trash website with zero support. worst experience ever

That would be infuriating.  I got down to 1 minute to go then they sold out.  If I get one I will be amazed but then what would I look forward to on Thursdays.

0 Likes