cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

jackf
Journeyman III

AMD Ryzen 5 4600G intergrated graphics cannot access bios

I bought a pre build PC with a gigabyte motherboard and AMD ryzen 5 4600G been trying to access the BIOS to enable secure boot but every time i restart the PC and press the button to enter BIOS the monitor says no support and goes into power saving mode. I am using HDMI cable when I do not try to access BIOS it starts as normal, the only way to recover it when it gets no support is to hard shut down the PC and turn it back on. As you can probably tell I am not an expect on this but have done as much research as I can and cannot find any help or solution anywhere I owned a laptop before this and was able to access the BIOS and make changes on that easily, any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Reply
clairejk
Journeyman III

It seems like you're facing an issue accessing the BIOS on your Gigabyte motherboard with an AMD Ryzen 5 4600G processor. To resolve this, try connecting your monitor using a different video output, such as DisplayPort or DVI, instead of HDMI. Additionally, ensure that your BIOS is up to date by visiting the Gigabyte website and checking for any available BIOS updates for your specific motherboard model. If the issue persists, contacting Gigabyte support directly may provide further assistance tailored to your specific hardware configuration.

0 Likes