cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

somgz
Adept I

AMD Rewards : Where type activation code ?

Hi,

I want to create a AMD Rewards account, so I enter all my informations and I receive a SMS with an activation code. However in the website I have this :

ACTIVER VOTRE COMPTE

Veuillez saisir le code d'activation envoyé par e-mail.

So my question is : where I can type my code, I don't see any inbox.

(I give you a screenshot)

Thanks you.

(and sorry for my english)

0 Likes
1 Solution
somgz
Adept I

I've finally managed to create an account. So for those who have the same problem, there is how I've done :

I've just try to create an account with an other mail adress and I didn't give my phone number. I've received a mail instantly so I just click on the link.

However I have to wait 24h more because of phone number.

Thanks for help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
12 Replies

try again

0 Likes

I have already try again with an other mail and an other phone number but this is the same, there isn't any space where I can type my code.

0 Likes

you should have received your code from your hardware vendor

0 Likes

Yes I have a code from my vendor but I have to create an account to use it. And as the screenshot shows, I can't activate mine because I can't type the code I've received in the website so I can not log on.

0 Likes
leadfarmer
Adept II

If you have received your game code, go to www.amdrewards.com and create an account, giving an email and password.

1) Then log into your account.

log.png

2) Then type your game code into the next page..

code.png

0 Likes
qwixt
Forerunner

It's strange that it is asking you to verify using email, when you appear to be getting text messages. Anything showing up in the email you used for the rewards account? Junk folder?

0 Likes

Nothing, I think I will contact them by mail.

0 Likes
somgz
Adept I

I've finally managed to create an account. So for those who have the same problem, there is how I've done :

I've just try to create an account with an other mail adress and I didn't give my phone number. I've received a mail instantly so I just click on the link.

However I have to wait 24h more because of phone number.

Thanks for help.

0 Likes

Nice 

0 Likes

curious as mine was processed immediately

0 Likes
alxhmo
Journeyman III

I have the same problem, but unlike you I have not been able to activate my account. I just tried it with a different third email.  But the message remains the same "Please activate your account by email"  I have clicked 100 times on the link that I received by mail but keep asking me to activate.
I do not understand what happens

0 Likes

Maybe try to contact them by mail, even if they said that they need 6 days to help you.

0 Likes