cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

roastshinoda
Adept I

Amd rewards: Rx 580 + Ryzen 5 1600

Hi guys, first experience-er with AMD cpu + gpu here!
I bought an RX 580 8gb Sapphire Nitro+ and a Ryzen 5 1600, just wanted to know if there were other rewards over the combo AC Origins + Strange Brigade + Star Control (i've read somewhere about Far Cry 5), because these come with Gpu, but nothing with cpu?

Just saying, Monster Hunter *coffcoff* (or even GTA V!)

0 Likes
4 Replies

Click the T & C on the AMD rewards site.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

So either FC5 that AC+strange Brigade+star control campaigns are open at the moment, so i have to ask the code to the shop (or It will come phisically with the gpu?)

There's Just one code? I can select Oon of the reward? I didn't understand this passage.

So with Ryzen there's no bonus?

Thanks

0 Likes

Where ever you bought from (within the limitations of the T & C is it, no choices).

Don't know of any recent Ryzen 5 1600 promo ?

Don't forget, if card is not installed on pc, games are invalid ?(to stop scammers ?).

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
roastshinoda
Adept I

So i have to ask to the customer service of the shop where i bought them, just in case the apply to them?

My card os from Sapphire, i can contact them too? Thanks for installation advice, didn't know that

Forum Ryzen seems like there's none, or it's me a Bad searcher

0 Likes