cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

brotherhood697
Adept II

AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

this is what i see till date when will i receive my RE2 KEYS no response from AMD REWARDS SUPPORT

No steam link nothing available in rewards yet was so excited to play the game and became very disappointed to find out keys not yet given...

when will i get it???

rerererer.PNG

SO DISAPPOINTED IN WAITING

73 Replies
shinomoriori
Adept I

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

It's the same for me.. Was looking forward to play it during the weekend when i was totally free, but no

brotherhood697
Adept II

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

amd reward support responded with this

There is a slight delay in fulfilling your redemption due to high demand. Your redemption for games will be fulfilled as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your understanding

surferslayapkr
Adept I

I'm having the same problem. Looks like we're just going to have to wait. 

lil_moist
Journeyman III

Having the same problem. Been waiting all weekend and have sent multiple emails to customer support with no response. Wish I could just play the game already.

brotherhood697
Adept II

There is a slight delay in fulfilling your redemption due to high demand. Your redemption for games will be fulfilled as soon as possible. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your understanding

I got this response 

shinomoriori
Adept I

Same here, no respons.. Even tho the say response can take up to 72 hours... I'm up at 120 hours now.

brotherhood697
Adept II

Amd  FB PAGE HAS RESPONDED SAYING KEYS WILL COME NEXT WEEK AROUND 18TH - 20TH THEY ARE RESTOCKING APPARENTLY 

whales
Adept I

Thanks for digging for, finding and posting your own answer brotherhood.  I also have been waiting a week for the RE2 key and was starting to think WTF this is unacceptable and I don't think I'm wrong to think so.

brotherhood697
Adept II

Yeah but making us wait so long is definitely messed up... I mean why such a delay 

0 Kudos