cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

brotherhood697
Adept II

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

Make. Sure you login into amd rewards again and click on activate or open on steam again it would be added instantly 

krishtian
Adept II

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

Still nothing here.

pastedImage_1.png

brotherhood697
Adept II

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still  We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

AS I CAN SEE YOU DIDN'T READ PROPERLY HUH??? LISTEN CAREFULLY OPEN STEAM IN A NEW TAB IN CHROME LOG IN IT AND KEEP IT THERE AND NOW OPEN ANOTHER TAB WITH AMD REWARDS LOG IN IT IT SHOULD SHOW ACTIVATE NOW THAT'S THE WAY IT WORKED FOR ME..  

DO IT AND LET ME KNOW 

brotherhood697
Adept II

Re: AMD REWARDS Resident evil 2 key still  We will update your account and notify you as soon as the content key is available.

I CAN CLEARLY SEE NO STEAM OPENED IN YOUR CHROME OPEN IT A NEW TAB AND LOGIN MATE

plum12
Adept I

Hey guys, it seems that I've got the same prob here and still waiting till now. 

brotherhood697
Adept II

Can you read my comments above it will work just do what I did 

krishtian
Adept II

Seems like they are still out of stock.

michalcin
Adept I

I have the same problem waiting for RE2 key
krishtian
Adept II

Did you contact them? They aren't responing to my tickets.

michalcin
Adept I

Yes, with no response.