Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

maxt79
Journeyman III

AMD Rewards - Quake Champions Pack - no code, no feedback from support

Hello,

Could someone help me to get Quake Champions Pack code.

I activete my AMD rewards code more than 7 days ago - no feedback.

I sent two tickets ID: #459167 and 459035 - still no feedback

can someone push to get feedback.

regards

0 Likes
33 Replies
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

I have escalated your issue.

0 Likes

It's going to be joke. How long it will take. does anyone work there.

0 Likes

Wow, are you worried about being caught out(victim ?) in a scam ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Absolutely same. On some forums saw that it takes 12-24 hours to receive a game code.

But 48+ hours passed and still no code.

Support ticket 459289

0 Likes
orcanoid
Journeyman III

same here, no code since January 28

0 Likes

The game code redemption team have already been notified and they have confirmed that they are in the process of contacting all customers awaiting game keys.

ray_m​, do you know how long will it take to get the key?

0 Likes

This is ridiculous.

I am asking for a specific answer: how long do we have to wait?

Ray, help us, please!

0 Likes
npetrovich
Journeyman III

Same thing for me, waiting since last saturday (February 10)... It's too long, I wanna play!!!

0 Likes

I got a message from support.

"Unfortunately we have run out of game keys and are in the process of receiving more. Once we have received them they will be sent out immediately."

0 Likes

Any news?

0 Likes

also waiting

0 Likes
maxt79
Journeyman III

Nothing - i got no any messages from support.

still no key

0 Likes
soultaker
Journeyman III

Hi Guys,

Same problem here

Registered the code on amdrewards.com and have been waiting since February 15, 2018

I sent a ticket to support and received an almost instant reply as below:

Unfortunately we have temporarily run out of game keys and are in the process of receiving more. Once we have received them they will be sent out immediately.

So I sent another ticket asking how long I have to wait, and got this answer:

Unfortunately we do not currently have the information you are requesting. As soon as the game keys become available we will be issuing them.

I understand that you (AMD) are a large corporation and you must use the purchase procedure.

How long will it take? month? two? six? never? I just want to know because I'm going to buy Quake Champions Pack anyway and I don't know if I will not waste my money.

I'm woondering too, why you handed out more coupons than you have codes for the game? It's very unprofessional.

At the end I will add that I'm not happy with the purchase from AMD, I feel cheated.

I'll think twice before I buy something from AMD again.

Kind regards,

Adam

0 Likes
orcanoid
Journeyman III

still no key!, been a month

0 Likes
lfb
Journeyman III

Same here,

it's been a month and never received the code.

It's a bit disappointing.

Must I do a ticket? Why isn't this automatic?

I saw it was possible to submit the code until Feb 28, I hope if I made the request before my code is taken into account.

0 Likes
lfb
Journeyman III

I can't find where to submit a ticket.

I'm really annoyed about that and I feel cheated, as is

0 Likes
pugster
Journeyman III

Same here, please at least advise how long we have to wait or just say if we arent going to be getting a code.

0 Likes

Hey I hope you all get your keys. Haven't been able to get in a darn game in weeks! I had mine back in 48 hours back in November.

0 Likes
orcanoid
Journeyman III

Hey AMD moderators? Mind giving us an update? By the time the game is shut down we might still wait for our keys!

0 Likes
darkgreenblade
Journeyman III

Same issue for me since requesting a code on 12-Feb. Over 4 weeks to arrange electronic codes is unacceptable.

If there is no update from AMD with a resolution in the next 5 working days - I will be starting proceedings to take AMD to a small claims court to recover the cost of buying the license directly from Bethesda.

0 Likes
cyberowl
Journeyman III

2 months - still no key

0 Likes
Ray_AMD
Community Manager

If you haven’t received your Quake Champions code, please click here to open a support ticket through AMD Rewards.

Ray that message and link may be worth pinning at top of the forums until this issue is passed? Just a thought....

0 Likes

@ray_m, please, don't make me laugh... did you read the topic at all?

Support Team is always responding with the same message, as I posted earlier:

Unfortunately we have temporarily run out of game keys and are in the process of receiving more. Once we have received them they will be sent out immediately.

or:

Unfortunately we do not currently have the information you are requesting. As soon as the game keys become available we will be issuing them.

@pokester

Sending a message will not give you anything, ray_m tries to pool the woll over our eyes... sad but true.

We'll get the keys when AMD gets them from Bethesda. Certainly not earlier. Nobody knows when it will happen. Maybe never.

They've already got our money and now we are not important to them.

0 Likes

What is your ticket number please ? I'll make sure it gets attended to.

0 Likes

Not sure what will happen if you have no codes yet but my ticket numbr is 459787.

0 Likes

I can't speak to what affect Ray has on any of this. I can tell you that I had not gotten mine in November and filled out a request at that rewards site. I think the one Ray gave the link to, and did get my code in about 2 weeks.

I will say I have had horrendous luck getting my free games in the past. I have on 3 separate cards never gotten what I was promised and complained on those occasions to the card maker. I don't remember at that time if I ever said anything to AMD or not.

I definitely get the frustration in not getting what you are supposed to, as it often changes my buying decisions. If 2 cards are the same specs and same price but one comes with a free game? No brainer right? Based on my past experiences I just don't let games or rebates change what I would buy anymore. You just can't count on anything to happen that should.

I think what I don't understand in today's day and age is why don't rebates come instantly as well as a game key, if they really want to honor it.

I think the answer to that is they know chances are good, that if they make you work for it, they won't have to pay out on a good many of them.

I really hope you get your game. As I have mentioned before this game needs people. Can't find anyone to play with, every time I try.

0 Likes
orcanoid
Journeyman III

Has anybody received their game key? i haven't still says coming soon! will open a ticket but nothing in

0 Likes

I just received my key (by email) after 2 month of waiting.

0 Likes

Better late than never. Glad you got it! Hope to see you in game!

0 Likes

Are you sure that key you received is for Quake Champions?

I also recieved an email from AMDRewards with additional game code for an alternate AAA game title that "I can enjoy while waiting for my Quake Champions key"...

0 Likes
soultaker
Journeyman III

FINALLY!!! I received my key! After two months...

Leave info if you also received yours.

0 Likes