cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

irfan1996
Adept I

amd rewards not received

Anyone got their devil may cry 5 Tom Clancy's The Division 2 copy from AMD rewards I'm still waiting for my copy 

33 Replies
hydragon
Journeyman III

I'm waiting also. it says the same as yours, waiting for key to be assigned. I've submitted a ticket but not heard back yet

me too

alzakiel
Adept I

reward.png

Same still didn't receive anything yet :/ (Well for The Division 2, it's still isn't released. But no DMC5 )

irfan1996
Adept I

I told my friends to buy DMC 5 and I'll get my key on released date but things changed they'r enjoying the game I'm still waiting LOL

malikgod
Adept I

i have not received my key for dmc5, or division 2

Same for me.  Pretty disappointing.  No key yet.  No word from AMD, nothing.  Pretty unacceptable. 

DIv2 is normal.

But any updates about DMC?

You got it?

no. not yet

I'm more disappointed in AMDs lack of response. Sometimes business stuff happens, but zero communication to the customer. 

bjohnson
Adept II

How long has everyone been waiting for DMC5? even before release date?

Guessing that the Division 2 won't even come with the pre-order bonus considering how slow amd is with this

avanerick
Adept I

I Still didnt get anything I think amd lie . Didn't give game to customer 

still waiting for my dmc5 key, also. no response from amd 

Same here for me in europe. Haven't received the key for Division 2 and DMC5. But I don't give up my hope! On reddit search for amd_mickey and look on his posts. He writes that they knew the problem and are working on it. PS: We should not forget that we don't have to buy the game. Here in europe its 59,99€ for Division 2 and with AMD Rewards it's for free. 

But I am still waiting for preloading the game and hope to get it soon ... pressing my thumbs that we all will be glad in a few hours!!!

ainar
Adept I

Oh, they know all right. I found a reddit post from over a year ago with same issues on amdrewards (with different games of course). It seems like they either don't order enough keys up front or the process is manual and/or random.

Also, there's another post from someone who had 2x Dividion 2 and got one key. Makes no sense at all to me.

I really hope I'll get to play Div2 on release :/

there is now a reddit post by amd_mickey who bluntly said:

"For The Division 2, we've completely cleared our queue of redemptions. We're seeing situations where users have reported not getting their game, but those seem mostly to be fraud or cases of users trying to trade games."

saying to everyone if you haven't got the key, you're either a scammer or tried to swap the game? which they didn't even say if you could or couldn't.

while there are still a majority of us just sitting here waiting for a reply from support trying to figure out why we've still got nothing?

good work amdsupport. i see there is no intelligence requirement for working there.

What? How do you even scam this thing? I couldn't redeem my coupon until the card I bought was installed in my PC.

sounds like another delay tactic used to hide the truth when the real scam is amd lying about the all the codes being sent out for redemption when they can see there is still a lot of users here waiting to play games that the rest of the world get to preload and play on release and also doing nothing to reply to support tickets.

amdsupport is useless no response at all I messaged them 3 times 

been waiting 1.5weeks now and still counting. no replies.

time must be different for amdsupport. 5-6 days means something else in their world.

i messege 20 time and i said that i want my money back 

any reply? starting to feel the same way

I have not received my division code yet either. 

amd_mickey as useless as the amdsupport page

lordofryzen
Adept I

the same problem with Divison 2.. It´s a shame!

joseemilio
Adept I

it happenes with the division 2 aswell

malikgod
Adept I

still have not received dmc5

bjohnson
Adept II

There has been an update to the reddit post:

So it depends on the title, they are essentially independent processes. For The Division 2, we've completely cleared our queue of redemptions. We're seeing situations where users have reported not getting their game, but those seem mostly to be fraud or cases of users trying to trade games. We're sampling the reports you might see on Reddit so we get the best idea of any possible trends.

Edit: We're looking into the recent wave of issues you are all reporting.

bjohnson
Adept II

Maybe amd figured out that people aren't as dumb as they are treating them and can see through their lies.

baemsche
Journeyman III

I just made an account to say that I have the same issue and I am very disappointed.

My 2700x is legimitaly bought and in use, I have the invoice and everything and I registered my cpu on february 20th. I'm pretty sure my claim is not fraudulent.

But the AMD reward page for The Devision 2 is still on "Your key will be assigned as soon as it is available.".

Edit:

As of 16.03. this is resolved an I received my key. Thank you AMD for resolving this quickly.

0 Likes
wabbajack
Journeyman III

I had some trouble with my original code from my retailer, but got a working code and redeemed it on 15th. No CD key from AMD, and no reply from support.

0 Likes
malikgod
Adept I

finally received all 3 codes 

0 Likes
gorzul
Adept II

I've only gotten RE2 so far, no DMC5 and no Div2 yet. 

DMC is especially frustrating since its been out over a week, and I redeemed my coupon a week ago....

They keep telling you to contact rewards support which I have twice, and sent them my receipts and everything. 

Nothing changed.  

0 Likes
irfan1996
Adept I

I redeemed my coupon about a month ago still waiting for DMC & and DIV 2 no response from support team

0 Likes