Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

mrfabian
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Amd FreeSync not translated Rx 470 + Asus VG 245h

Jump to solution

I have the Asus Vg245h monitor at this I have connected FreeSync.

I have the monitor by Hdim at my graphics card the Rx 470 of Sapphire connected because the monitor has only Hdim and VGA. I used the Hdim cable that was there.

When I go to the settings of my Rx 470 stands there "Amd FreeSync not supported) what is it?

The drivers I have up to date.

I have this monitor https://www.amazon.de/VG245H-Monitor...s=asus+vg+245h

Thanks for the answers :=)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
spinalfailed
Challenger
Challenger

Re: Amd FreeSync not translated Rx 470 + Asus VG 245h

Jump to solution

I believe i had a similar issue with my Freesync monitor and it ended up being that i needed to select the proper refresh rate in Windows before the Radeon software recognized it. Right click, display settings, advance display settings, display adaptor properties, monitor, change to the proper 75hz refresh rate that your monitor supports.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
spinalfailed
Challenger
Challenger

Jump to solution

I believe i had a similar issue with my Freesync monitor and it ended up being that i needed to select the proper refresh rate in Windows before the Radeon software recognized it. Right click, display settings, advance display settings, display adaptor properties, monitor, change to the proper 75hz refresh rate that your monitor supports.

View solution in original post

mrfabian
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Re: Amd FreeSync not translated    Rx 470 + Asus VG 245h

Jump to solution

Still does not work

anyway thanks

0 Kudos
bmanowen
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

Thank you so much. Was wondering where in the heck I could get this fixed as my Radeon software was picking up the wrong Freesync range of my monitor. This fixed my issue!

0 Kudos