cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

_fuze
Adept I

AMD Direct Buy Captcha Does Not Work

I have been attempting to buy a 7700X off of the Direct buy page here: https://www.amd.com/pt/direct-buy/5656220400/au.

However, when I attempted to add it to my cart, it requested a captcha. Upon completing the captcha, it states that I need to complete the challenge, even when I completed it.issue.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
_fuze
Adept I

Randomly worked. No idea why. However currency is being really erratic and it only ships to the US. Will be buying the chip from other places. Thanks for the help guys.

Screenshot_20221117_182510_Chrome.jpg

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Volkdude85
Challenger

what browser is that ?  id right click the lock to the left of "https" in the picture and enable all the site traffic cookies and stuff.

0 Likes

Look like Microsoft Edge

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D |MSI X570 Unify| PowerColor Red Devil RX6750 XT | 32GB RAM 3200 Mhz
0 Likes
ENadeau85
Journeyman III

Happening to me all day as well. I’ve tried the following browsers,

- Firefox (Mac and PC). Cleared cache, disabled ad-blocking, cookies, etc 

- MS Edge. Cleared cache, disabled ad-blocking, cookies, etc

- Google Chrome (Mac and PC). Cleared cache, disabled ad-blocking, cookies, etc
- Safari (Mac and iPhone). Cleared cache, disabled ad-blocking, cookies, etc
- Opera. Cleared cache, disabled ad-blocking, cookies, etc

While I can get the captcha image to load, can click “I’m not a robot” and successfully select the proper tiles, clicking add to cart tosses an error prompt, “Please complete the challenge to continue”.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated as I’m looking to make the jump to AMD from Intel. 

0 Likes

Yep, tried this as well. When you have trackers blocked, it doesnt show up with the captcha.

0 Likes
_fuze
Adept I

Randomly worked. No idea why. However currency is being really erratic and it only ships to the US. Will be buying the chip from other places. Thanks for the help guys.

Screenshot_20221117_182510_Chrome.jpg

Vynski
Exemplar

Captcha has always been a pile of crap. Some of the problems I've had with it is the image quality is so poor you can't even distinguish what it is. I often wonder how many online retailers would continue to use it if they realized the number of potential buyers they lose do to this piece of garbage.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
0 Likes