cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

hc231
Journeyman III

Amd bundle games and 3 months Xbox for $98.75 with Radeon 5700 purchased

Does any one knows why i was being charged $98.75 separately from Newegg for 2 AMD bundle games (which are Resident Evil 3, Monster Hunter World and 3 months Xbox for purchasing a Radeon MSI 5700 Video card? I knew that they all come with the video card purchased as a gift from amd. I am very unhappy about this and currently waiting a call from Newegg at noon today for an answer.

0 Likes
4 Replies

The Retailers don't charge the Consumer for the games. They just are required to give the Consumer the Game Codes or Coupon for the Consumer to redeem at AMD Rewards.

According to AMD Promotions Terms & Conditions the games cost retail each $60.00 so both games would have cost you $120.00 total plus the 3 months XBOX which doesn't mention a cost:

I have a suspicion that you accidentally ordered something else besides the RX5700.

I have attached the AMD Promotion Terms & Conditions for the RX5700 to this reply for you to download and read it yourself.

0 Likes

Never mine on this thread. I take all back what I said. Newegg charged me 2

transactions instead of 1 for online purchase. Not sure why they do this.

Newegg is a reputable business.

Newegg is company that will help a customer out as much as possible.

I ordered an expensive HDD from Newegg. The package was sent via UPS and then USPS. The Postal Worker left the package at the foot of my Condo door on the 3rd floor without knocking on the door to let me know I had a package. About a couple of hours later I get an email from Newegg letting me know the package had been delivered. I go check and found someone had taken my package and opened it and stole just the HDD and left the opened package on a hallway window ledge.

I opened a case with Newegg and USPS and filed a Police Report after visiting both UPS and USPS offices. Long story short, Newegg refunded my money back to my credit card after I uploaded the Police Report to Newegg.  From what I read, Newegg really didn't need to refund my money since the Package was DELIVERED and their responsibility ended at that time. 

But Newegg looks like they refunded the money as a good will gesture of me being a customer for so many years.

From now on I make sure the USPS must leave me a Pink slip if no one answers at the door and send any package back to the USPS office for me to pick up. Either Newegg or UPS gave instructions to USPS to leave the package if no one answers at the door step.

0 Likes

Anybody that steals from me, i reach into the computer screen and pull out a .45 and ask, go ahead, make my day.

0 Likes