Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

supervargen
Challenger

Adrenalin 18.3.4 Driver Feedback Thread

Are you using Adrenalin 18.3.4?

If so, How’s That Driver Working For You?

Problems?

All good?

What's new?

Did it solve a problem?

Tell us plz.

0 Likes
15 Replies

Played Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront 2,  F1 2017, Titan Fall 2  &  Far Cry 4 so far all working as they should. I think the frostbite engine games feel a bit smoother again.

Edit: Wolfenstein II TNC, Prototype 2 and Dishonored 2 all working just fine too.

I had issues with Chill and FreeSync in prior versions that is now working.

0 Likes
bubboteam
Adept III

Relive it still does not work, I do not understand what AMD's are doing with this function that since it was added ADRENALIN is totally BROKEN

0 Likes
equitatus
Adept I

It cause the pc to reset itself in benchmarks and games. Sometimes as soon as the application loads pc restarts itself, sometimes it allows the app to run for 2-3 min then resets. You can see the thread here Sapphire Rx580 Pulse 8gb resets computer unless it is undercloked

0 Likes
alexandrealn
Journeyman III

had to go back to 18.3.3. Relive with Twitch (18.3.4) has warned that the connection was bad, and the transmission drops with 1min. In 18.3.3 everything is perfect.

0 Likes
geoman1
Adept I

Under Win7/64 i get "Host application has stopped working" when i try to open the settings. Worked fine with 18.2.1

0 Likes
jacklionhart
Adept I

Adrenalin 18.3.4  (the kys driver)

The driver just straight up makes a pc restart with common use after so long at random points. Anything related to directx programs the driver will crash a couple times and the pc will just restart complaining about a "sudden power issue that caused the pc to restart unexpectedly" pff please what a load of hot air. Not to mention streaming and video recording with relive might as well be a nightmare you have to RELIVE constantly after restarting radeon settings.

The only new thing with this driver is the consistent uninstalling and reinstalling just for a chance at 5 minutes then I'm taking the plunge peace out with love the amd driver. Troubleshooting at this point might as well be nonexistent since none of the advice works. Changing anything just determines the amount of time before everything crashes again. Results may vary with various windows 10 installations due to entirely random circumstances.

0 Likes
gwenwolf
Adept II

I was not happy with this new version as it crashes my games. With single or crossfire everything default and still crashing at random. Using W10 w/ Rizen 1700. BTW Open GL software such as Fur Mark Stress Test runs for ever without crashing....what gives?

Updated: I did what many here did and went back to a prev-version in my case its 18.2.1and it works flawlessly. GL to you all

0 Likes
noodles59
Miniboss

while this driver is mostly working fine for me there is a Freesync problem - my UHD monitor shows tearing problems!

0 Likes
bubboteam
Adept III

AMD FIX YOUR PROBLEM!! I have no more patience,

I'm tired of using old drivers that turn out to be incompatible, I'm sick of having paid 500 euros and have no support worthy of the constant problems that the updates from Adrenalin have caused

between € 500 there was perhaps a course to be an IT expert ?? because when you are dealing with your updates you should advise to be!

you're lucky that the common people do not denounce you because here we are definitely on the penalty, sell a product that MONTH does not work, even reinstalling all the problems reappear, and they are all problems reported over and over again

before I could safely create my clips, my videos, do my streming, now from January I am unable to carry out this activity that paid me some income

FIX THE PROBLEM!! MOVE!

0 Likes

You aren't yelling at AMD, you are yelling at your peers. I get your frustration but if you want AMD to know then you need to tell them and request support. These forums are not AMD employees, everyone helping people here are normal people just like you, just trying to help each other. Link to AMD support: Email Form

Sorry what are you saying no to?

0 Likes

ReLive is working Fine, post a thread with your problem exactly.

0 Likes