cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Trypartyhard
Journeyman III

A riddle from a simple user from Russia

Dear experts, the question arises: where in Russia can a simple user really buy a new graphics card RX 6700 XT ? Destributors do not deliver video cards to ordinary users, all video cards are sold between their employees and resold on trading platforms with a high margin.   Dear AMD employees, I live near your office in the city of Khimki, is it possible to buy a video card in your office ?

Sincerely, little man from the city of Khimki

0 Likes
1 Reply
delevero
Adept III

right now almost all graphics cards is hard to buy since there is a low production due to corona virus.
Even buying a printer there is like 5 month waiting time for.
THe problem is there is a lack of computer chips in the world due to a high demand for cpu, gpu and the new 5g network and electric cars ect. So its hard to get many kind of hardware no matter what, and many raise the price due to low stocks.
I dont know how it work in russia, but i asume if you buy from a large online shop then you have a higher chance of getting what you want than going down to your local hardware store.

But yes be aware that some shops raise the prices or private people also bump up the prices.

I think your best bet might be to buy from online shops not in russia but it might be more expesnive due to import tax and you having to have a curier deliver it ( its expensive i dont think you can send it via normal mail ).

0 Likes