cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Anonymous
Not applicable

6700XT Warzone 2 problem

short freezing-frame skipping-stuttering (not sure how to call it) will happen when vram usage is around 11gb. I did set vram limit to 80 and now vram usage is not going over 10gb and game works good but for some reason limiting vram in game will not work always.

I remember warzone 1 did have problems when game did use too much vram.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

that is problem with game? do I need gpu with more than 12gb vram for games?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did test more and problem is not connected to vram usage and memory limit setting.

cinebench, memtest86, 3dmark, heaven benchmark, I did even try with gpu oc.

temperatures are ok I use radeon software for monitoring gpu and ryzen master for cpu.

I have latest drivers.

horizon zero dawn is working on max without problem.

For reason Warzone 2 will have small (short) stutter occosanly and its destroying experience.

It will happen in most matches and few times during match.

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

You aren't the only one having issues with Warzone 2. The only way with a 6800XT to fix the freeze after jumping from the plane was to set textures to medium. I hope they work on it. 

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I did report it here and I think that is fixed. I did play both big and small map recently with low and high settings and all was good during that scene and landing.

0 Likes