Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Dergeschem
Adept I

1.7 surroundsound isnt captured in adrenalin

Radeon Software doesnt record 7.1 audio

Hey,

I bought a new headset a while ago and it has 7.1 surroundsound audio. (RAZER Blackshark V2) my problem is, that since i plugged it in, the software wont capture my ingame/ Desktop- sound 

It works with headphones which are not 7.1 s. sound compatible but with it it doesnt work

I tried multiple reinstallations and standard device changes but nothing works. and i couldnt find any setting where i can change the audio device beside the mic. so where it says: audio capture device , i can only select microphones

please help me i would love to capture cool gameplay scenes  again with sound

0 Likes
2 Replies

According to Razer website, THX Spatial Audio is not supported by all games. At the moment only the games mentioned at the website: https://www.razer.com/p/RZ11-13000-0001

Screenshot 2021-03-14 081041.png

Also do you have the Razer's THX Spatial Audio App installed which is what enables the 7.1 Audio in your headset during game play?

Go to Windows Sound Panel and see if your Headset Audio is showing and it is the "Default Audio Device". If it isn't showing right click and then click on "Disabled and Disconnected" and see if your Headset are showing that way.

If you have your Headsets connected to a separate Sound card see if it is showing in both Windows Sound Panel and Device Manager.

Also go to Device Manager and see if your Headset is showing as enabled.

How is your headset connected? to the Motherboard's Audio port or USB port or Sound Card?

0 Likes

I installed the " 7.1 suround sound APP" ? thats what my code is for... there selected "high definition audio device"

my default audio device is "7.1 surroundsound" 

0 Likes